San Francicso Whale Watching
We want you to experience all that San Francisco has to offer. The marine life sightings are incredible! Whale sightings are our number one goal. We want everyone to feel comfortable and safe on all our trips, so we take every precaution to insure that you are. Our trips are designed for out of town tourists and locals alike. Many people have lived in San Francisco their whole lives, but have never visited the wonders of the Farallon Islands. So please be our guest, keep your eyes peeled for whale spouts, sit back, and enjoy the cruise.
Possible highlights include:
• Whale sightings (year round)
• June thru November: Blue Whales and Humpback Whales
• December thru May: Gray Whales and Sperm Whales
• Elephant seals, dolphin, porpoises and abundant sea bird colonies
• Views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Farallon Islands, and gorgeous shorelines
• Views of Fort Cronkite, Muir Beach, Stinson Beach, Bolinas, Double Point, the Point Reyes Nation Seashore and Lighthouse
What Is Not Included?
Food and beverages are not included on this cruise. Please feel free to bring your own food and beverages with you! Keep in mind that beer and wine are allowed on board, but hard alcohol is not.
What to Bring:
• Warm Clothes, jackets, hats and gloves (waterproof)
• Comfortable non-slip shoes
• Food and beverages of choice
• Sun protection
Pack some grub, grab a camera, and enjoy the trip of a lifetime on the adventurous Pacific Ocean.
Please note if you have concerns about sea sickness please take precaution before the tour.
Attention Whale Watchers Dress for an outing on the Sea, come for the worst weather and prepare as if you going to the Moon. You can always dress in layers and adjust for any weather. The last thing we want is you to be Cold or Wet and not enjoy your trip. The reason were stressing the Foul Weather Gear is because we are going to travel on the Pacific Ocean and weather conditions can vary to the hour. Its better to over dress than show up in shorts and flip flops,this trip is not a day on the beach,its an intense expedition on the Pacific Ocean to explore the wonders of Our Oceans.
Departs at 8am “Monday thru Friday ONLY”, returns at 1pm at Pier 39, just off The Embarcadero.
(Exact meeting location details might change, and if so, you will be notified via email.
Join us aboard an exciting marine mammal wildlife trip along the San Francisco Bay and the Northern California Coastline! Each trip is a unique experience – don’t miss the boat!